Pegasos Public Relations is me, Kelly, who functions as the “how to” girl and Pegasos piston that drives the flywheel, comprised of experts in social media, creative web design and inbound marketing. I embark on each client journey by creating a “trail guide” (a plan) with you. And throughout, I continue to act as “trail boss” with you to oversee that your project stays on course.
“If you don’t know where you’re going, how will you know when you get there?”
The Road Map
The “trail guide” is a road map that we will follow to ensure you are reaching your objectives. Sometimes, we may need to make mid-course corrections, which is why monitoring, metrics and project evaluation are essential. The Pegasos piston keeps your project moving forward while the flywheel works to build your momentum for sustainable success.
Pegasos was created to capture the best talent at the most affordable prices for businesses. With over 30 years in the fields of marketing and public relations, our diverse business experience has given us an in-depth understanding of both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors:
- Financial Services (banking, insurance, accounting, financial advisors, fundraising/resources)
- Advocacy (grass roots mobilization, guerilla marketing, legislative outreach, media relations, publications)
- Health Communications (protocol development, legislative advocacy, grant writing, evaluation)
- Education (social marketing, community education, staff and teacher training, curriculum development)
- Resource Development (grant writing, special events, fundraising, advocacy, membership campaigns)